Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Shirts {For the boys}

Since I made Riley a Christmas shirt, of course I had to make the boys one too.  Boys are so much harder to make things for, I think.  After a few thoughts I had, the boys decided on the ones they wanted. 

Pin It
 
 
Kaleb chose the Elf Feet.  For his I just used red and white striped material, green for the socks, and black for the shoes.  I decided to sew on red poms at the tip of the toes.  Just for a little extra cuteness.

Luke chose the Grinch.  I used green, red and white striped, and white material for his.  The face I sewed on with black thread.  I just kind of went with it, and I hope it looks OK. HA.
 
 
Luke loves his, and has already worn it a few times.  Kaleb wants a Grinch shirt now, and has yet to wear his Elf feet.  Go figure.  I love both of them, and would wear them myself if I wouldn't get some super crazy looks. ;) 
 
I like to party at these awesome places
 
Thanks so much for reading. I hope you are having a great Christmas season.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! My boys would love these, too! Now if I could find the time to sew them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I know it's hard to find Christmas clothes for boys sometimes. Thanks for linking up with us at a Crafty Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! It's a lot harder to find cute shirts for boys, but these are great!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!