Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hats and Coats {WIWW}

Sometimes a girl just needs a hat!  I have a few hats that I love, but I want more.  ;)  This day, it had been raining for 3 days, and was still cloudy outside.  I decided this day was a hat day!

Hat - Target {Last year}
Shirt - Target
Jeans - Khols
Belt - ME!
Necklace - Premier Designs
I love the pop of color with the neon pink belt.  You know I love color.  :)  And I decided to go with a simple pearl necklace to dress it up a little.

I also decided to pull out one of my favorite scores this past summer.  This coral ruffle jacket is from Target.  I got it at 60% off a few months ago.  I was SUPER excited!!

I LOVE it.  And I may have gotten a few crazy looks for buying a coat when it was 98 degrees outside.  HA. 

I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

Thanks for reading.  PS.  Ignore the chalk covered porch.  Riley loves to color. 
Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!