Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday {Faves}

I forget about this day a lot lately.  This is the day I wanted to show off what I loved by blog hopping.  I LOVE Pinterest {don't we all?}.  BUT, I also like to connect with the bloggers and show my love the "old way".  So, here are a few things I love!
Scrappy Pillow from Pink Stitches.  Totally making one TODAY for the living room re-do!

Love The Amy Bag from The Happy Scraps!

LOVE this shirt from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom!

This Dinosaur Pillow is so cute for a little man, from Being Brook.  Makes me wish my boys were into dinosaurs.

Those are just a few of the cuties that I have found this week!  Do you still blog hop and let others know you are visiting and love what they are doing?  Or do you only pin what you love?

Have a great weekend, Y'all!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. i am seriously in love with that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring The Amy Bag!! :)
    Amy @ The Happy Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your site and loving looking around!!

    I'm a big fan of pinterest but try to blog hop and leave comments as much as I can. I hope to get better about letting bloggers know how much I enjoy reading their blogs.

    http://theoliverlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!