Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Birchbox {Savings Saturday}

Good Morning!

Birchbox! Have you ever heard of Birchbox? Well, until recently I had not. And I am SO GLAD that I have now heard of it, so I wanted to share it with you. Here is how it works. You sign up for Birchbox and fill out a Beauty "questioner". The answers on this questioner will let Birchbox know what kinds of beauty products you may or may not be interested in. They will then hand pick 4-5 deluxe size, high end beauty samples for you and mail them once a month is a special little box.

Would you like to see what I received this month?

I got the following:
essie Luxe effects Nail Polish
FRESH Sugar Rose Lip Treatment
Twistband Hair Ties
Annick Goutal Petite Cherie perfume
Kerastase Elixir Ultime

I will use ALL of this!  I am so excited about the polish....most of all!  HA!  And for only $10 a month, I think I have gotten my moneys worth out of this box!

ps. I am NOT being compensated for this post in any way shape or form.  I am  just uber excited about this! ;) 

pss.  Ready to give it a try?  Or do you already?  I would love to know what you think!

Have a fabulous Saturday, Friends!




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i love my birchboxes too! it's fun to see how we have different box items according to our different styles!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!