Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pinterest Make Me {GoGo Dress}

I love Pinterest, as I believe every other person on the face of earth does.  I don't like to just pin, I like to create what I pin.  So today I want to show you the latest cutie from my pinning addiction.  ;)  

I pinned this Peasant Dress, it is from Little Bean and even has a tutorial on how to make it.  The only thing I really changed is the length.

I love dresses on little girls that are just a tad short, with a pair of boots. I just so happened to have ran upon a good deal for scrap fabric at Hobby Lobby last week. SCORE! So I decided to use it.
Ready for a fashion show?

The sleeves are 3/4 sleeves, and have elastic in them to make them fitted at the bottom.

The top is elastic as well.  And I added a ruffle at the bottom for extra cuteness.

Of course she didn't want to participate in my picture's.  Honestly, we had to bribe her to even wear the dress that day.  LOL  Don't you hate it when that happens??  Sigh.....Hopefully she will learn to love it as much as I do.

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Hey Christy! I chose you to pass the Liebster Award to you! Now you get the chance to pass it on! Check it out here.

    http://simplisticallysassy.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Riley!! She is such a cutie-pie :)Obviously an ORNERY cutie pie, right?! hahahaha The dress is darling & I think the ruffle is what makes it so perfect!! Bet you're glad you added it. -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric! Thanks for sharing at Things I've Done Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the fabric just regular quilting cotton? I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So freaking cute!! Thanks so much for linking up at Fantabulous Friday @ Little Becky Homecky this week! :)

    Katie @ Little Becky Homecky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fabric you chose for your dress. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that length too...it is just so cute on little girls! Darling dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's the cutest thing! i really need to get a sewing machine!!! thanks for linking up dear! i started following you via RSS today! i love that bloglovin thing!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!