Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fabric Art Hanging

I shared this a few weeks ago over at Life on Mars, but I thought I would post it here as well.  Just in case you didn't get a chance to see it.

I am currently working on changing up my living room.  I have HUGE vaulted walls, and need to fill them.  Today I am going to show you how I am starting this project.  First, here is a picture of what my wall currently looks like.
Here is how I am starting to fill this wall up.

This is what you need:
Fabric of your choice
Canvas boards
Staple Gun (not shown)
Screws

Start by cutting your fabric to fit around your canvas.
Fold the canvas over, and staple tight around the back.
Once that is completed, lay them out with the back sides up. 

Now you will want to screw all sides together by using two screws per side.  This will make certain it is held together.
Hang and admire your work!
It is bigger than the original art I had hanging, and it is much more cheery. ;)
 
Thanks so much for coming by the blog today.  Y'all have a great day.
 
I like to party over here.

2 comments:

  1. this is so cheerful, you're right! i love those colors! and that red fabric is so cute! will you link this up tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors! They are so happy! Thanks for linking up to the Stache Party!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!