Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 16, 2011

Deanna's Recipe

I  am not the lucky one that received the cooking gene in our family.  My sister, Deanna, did.  She loves to cook.  She can even make up her own delicious recipes.  And, they are very healthy.  I have to say, I am jealous that I can not cook like she does. ;)  So, here is one of my family's favorite that she makes.

What you need:
Bell Peppers, Onion, Mushrooms
Noodles
Chicken
1/2 cup Italian dressing (or you could use Italian spices)
Spaghetti Sauce
Butter
Bread

First, cook your bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms in 1 tsp butter
 Fry Chicken in the Italian dressing (or Italian spice)
 Pour out excess liquid from both pots and combine them together.
 Add in Pasta Sauce
 Cook your noodles till done and plate!
It is a regular in our house, with two or three plates a piece. ;)  If you happen to try it, I would love to know what you think!

I will be linking up to these fab parties!

Have a Fabulous Day!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!