Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 17, 2011

$5.99 Vera??

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to another week of Savings Saturdays!  Sorry it's a little late. My parents came into town a few days ago and it has been a whirlwind of fun, eating, crafting (can't wait to show you a baby shower gift I've been working on), and of course SHOPPING!  :) 

At Goodwill of course!  Here is what I found!
 Shoes are Old Navy - $4.99
The Orange sweater is Mossimo $5.99 at half price so $2.99
And I want to keep you in suspense for the Gray shirt! ;)  $5.99
 This is a cardigan that has a sewn silky fabric sewn in with a "bow" going through the top on each side.
VERA WANG!!  SCORE!  Vera for $5.99??  Yes, Please!

After my Military Discount (Did you know they gave a Military Discount??  Yep, to every card holder!  They even let my mom use it. ;))

Total spent was $12. 49~

I love goodwill!

Did you save any money this week??

I will be linking up to these fabulous parties!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!