Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunglasses Case

Hi lovelies!
 
How are you today?  I hope you are doing well!  We are doing well.  After my wallet a few weeks ago, I knew I should make a matching sunglasses case!  I had just bought some new shades, so a new cover was called for, right?  
 

Pin It

It was really easy.  I used the same two fabrics as the wallet.

I made it a little larger, just in case the glasses get broken (or lost).  Happens to me all the time.  HA.  And I need it to fit bigger, or smaller, depending on my next pair.

Now I just need a see thru purse so that I can see these cuties all the time!  But, that may not be a good idea since I'm a mom, and my purse is always junky.

Do you have a matching glasses case and wallet?  Am I the only one crazy enough to think it's cute? 

Have a fabulous day, friends!

I like to party at these awesome places.

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I need to make me one of these. My glasses are always getting scratched because I don't have a case for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just saw your blog. Are you going to do tutorials for the wallet & sunglass case? I know a lot of pinners would love directions? I love your blog & I am married to a retired soldier myself. God bless & have a nice day. Janice Maiolatesi

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!