Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 12, 2012

DIY Chevron Frame

I have a really simple craft for you today.  I haven't jumped on the chevron bandwagon, until now.  I like it, but just haven't wanted a wall or clothing of it.  I decided to start small and do a picture frame first. 

In one of my goodwill trips I found a frame, and I knew I could make it better.  This is what it looked like.

I loved the raised part in the middle.

I used plaid paint for all of it.  The silver is metallic.  I think it looks great with the pink.  A simple change.  But it's great for my introduction into chevron.


Have you jumped on the chevron bandwagon?

I like to party here.

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I don't have any chevron in my house but I love this photo frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that turned out perfect! love the pink on the raised part! you did good, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like the silver with the pink too.

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!