Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 18, 2012

Sittin' on the porch

Happy Day!

Last year I knew I needed to do something to my front porch, and this is what I did.

Well,  I am at it again.  Our porch is large, which is what I have always wanted in a house, but I still wasn't using it completely to it's ability.  Here is what my porch looked like after my redo last year.

Still empty, with lots of wasted space.  My mom and dad gave me a bench last summer and I decided to use it on my porch.  Here is what it looked like before.

I put a coat of green on the bench, and added some colorful pots that I spray painted.

Here it is now from afar.  I'm still not completely happy with it, and will be adding more as I find it.  Especially a rug as soon as I can find/make one that I like.  But for now, again, I am satisfied to have more on the porch.

Thanks for stopping by.

I like to party here.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. that looks great! have you seen those posts where they spray paint cheap rugs?

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!