Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Faves {Freaturing YOU}

Happy Friday!  I love Pinterest as much as the next girl...or boy. BUT, I also feel that bloggers need some love through visits and comments...not just through "Pining".  So today is the day that I show off what I have found while blog hopping!  I hope you enjoy and find something you like as well. 

Learning to Fly used a spice rack to display all of her finger nail polish.  My master closet in on my "redo" list, and I hope I can fit this in!

Fox Hollow Cottage made this fun wreath using a pool noodle and jeans.  I have been saving my boys jeans that get holes in the knees and they would be perfect for this!  Sometimes it pays to be a hoarder.  HA!

It's Overflowing made this photo frame using reclaimed wood.  Just so happens that I got my hands on some reclaimed wood just yesterday!  Score!

Brown Girl Decorating recovered this lamp shade, and painted the lamp.  We all know my love for everything Pink.  LOVE this!

Twenty One Fifty Nine shows us how to make a cute magnetic board using an old drawer.  Love, right?

Did you find anything while blog hopping this week?  Leave a link I would love to check it out.

Want to follow along on Pinterest and see what I do pin?  You can do that, here!
Want to follow along on Instagram and see into my world?  Search me: Christy DeNote.
I'm also new to twitter!  Search me: Christy DeNote

Have a fabulous day!


Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!