Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nope, I'm not here!

BUT, I am over at Jacque's Soda Parlor!  I am over there sharing my FIRST "project" quest post!  YAY!!  I have been over at other blogs doing certain things here and there....but this is the first time I have been asked to show something that I have made!!  Woot Woot!!
Want a sneak peak of what I am sharing over there? 


Haha, another scarf!  Told ya, I am all about these things this year. ;)  I would love it if you would stop on over and say HI!




Jacque's Soda Parlor
Also, I have a Huge Surprise for tomorrow!  Or at least I feel it is huge!! Please be sure to stop back by. :))

Have a fabulous day!



0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!