Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Work it out Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

This week is number three for working it out.  I'm pretty proud to say that.  haha  I've never really "stuck" to working out, or running.  And now I feel like it is just part of my day.  On my "off days" I feel like I am missing something, and I debate on working out anyway.  But, I know it is important to take some time off as well.

This is the view I seen one morning on my early morning runs.  How beautiful.

Here is what I did this past week.....

Wednesday:  Run and CrossFit
1 Mile Run
CrossFit:
21 Burpees, 21 Squats
15 Burpees, 15 Squats
9 Burpees, 9 Squats

Thursday: CrossFit
10 burpees
10 hand stand push ups (attempt even if you can't go all the way down or complete)
10 kettlebell swings (choose your weight, but push yourself)
10 air squats (watch form)
10 lunges
Then continue this down at 9 per set, 8 per set, 7 per set...and so on.

Friday: Rest Day

Saturday:1 mile run

Sunday 1 1/2 mile run

Monday: CrossFit
20 seconds on, 10 seconds off for 8 rounds (of each exercise) of the following:
Butterfly bicycles
burpees
kettle bell swings
mountain climbers

Tuesday:
21: Over head squats, jump pull ups, and wall balls
15: Over head squats, jump pull ups, and wall balls
9: Over head squats, jump pull ups, and wall balls

If you have any questions about what CrossFit is, or the workouts  themselves, please let me know.  I would love to give you some links if needed!

Have you started your own Work It Out Week?  I would love to hear how you are doing!

Off to week 4.
Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!