Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crayon Freckles {Sponsor Spotlight}

Hi Friends,

Today I wanted to spotlight another special Etsy Shop.  My friend Andie Jaye from Crayon Freckles.

Crayon Freckles has some great prints, at awesome prices.  I LOVE this one
 How awesome is that?  I will be ordering it very soon.

And Andie made this one especially for me, as a gift for my husband this past Christmas.  We have it framed and in his Tennessee Vols Game Room.  I love it!

Andie also welcomes custom orders.  I would love it if you would hop on over and check out her cute shop, Crayon Freckles.  I hope you come to love it as I do.

Have a great day!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. oh! i love you for doing this! sooo awesome! thanks for your support, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!