Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Faves {Featuring YOU}

Happy Friday everyone!!  This day is beginning to be my fave of the week.  I love being able to show off other people, just as much as I love other's showing me off. ;)

Bullfrogs and bulldogs shows you how to make your own stenciled pillows. 

Life on Mars spray painted her curtains.  Hello??  Genius!  I would have never thought about that!  LOVE!

Sweet Floweret is the best at Baby Skirts and matching onesies.

Creme de la Craft must be a GENIUS for how she did her iPad case.  Think bubble mailer.  You have to go check it out!  I don't own an iPad...but I want to make one of these!  lol

Craft-O-Maniac has a super fun way to re-use all of those plastic eggs left from Easter!  Look at her egg snake.

That's all for this week!  I hope you noticed something you hadn't see yet this week!  Have a great Friday, Y'all!

Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!