Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Birchbox: April

It's that time of the month again.  I received my Birchbox for April and I LOVE IT!!  Here is what I received.


The box included:
Befine Face Cleanser (2)
Befine Face Moisturizer (3)
Amika Hair Mask
dirt. Salt Scrub
Vapour Organic Lipstick
Le Palias Tea Bags (2)

Amazing, right?  I am loving Birchbox.

This is how Birchbox works.  You sign up and pay $10 a month, and once a month Birchbox will send a cute pink box with large samples.  The number of samples are normally between 4-5, but as you can see, I got a lot more than that this month!

If you already receive Birchbox, I would love to know what you think about it, and if you received different items. ;)

Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!