Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Shake

Hi!

With Sonic's summer of shakes and three kids, we have been taking many trips this summer.  Since I have been cutting out sugar and processed foods, it has been difficult to figure out ways to conquer my sweet tooth.  After a trip for the kids a sweet one day, I decided to try and figure something out for me.

Healthy Peanut Butter and Banana Shake


Pin It

Ingredients
Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
1 Banana



Throw all of this in a blender and blend.  Pour it in an awesome cup and enjoy!  This literally takes 2 minutes.  You can't beat that for a healthy sweet tooth treat.


How do you fix your sweet tooth?

I like to party here.

Thanks for reading!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!