Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tip-toe Features {Featuring YOU}

There are always so many great things linked up to the weekly Tip-toe thru tuesday party that I wanted to start showing off more than just three things each week.  These things caught my attention this week.

Gingerly Made's Bath Redo.  I love the stack of shelves!  A bird (MIL) told me my FIL has a tone of them waiting for me.  So excited to do this!

Meeha Meeha shared her Edible Place Cards.  The possiblities are endless!

NissaMade has this fabulous Purse.  Seriously...what's not to love?

JAQS Studio uses cloth napkins.  I love the fabrics she uses. 

Buggy and Buddy let her kids paint their own shelves.  How fun this must have been for her littles.

Creative Kid Snacks has a healthy snack idea for Halloween.

Sew Fantastic showed off her Minnie Mouse Costume.  So sorry I can't get the picture to link up right.  Hop over and check it out.  It's so cute!

Thanks so much for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday!  I hope we see you again.  If you were featured, feel free to grab a button.

Christy's Cuties
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my bath remodel! Loving your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!