Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

Homemade Body Wash

This past weekend I got to spend some time with my mom.  She wanted to make some body wash, so I decided to help and take directions to share with you all. :)
Here is what you will need:
1/2 gallon of water
2 tbs glycerin
2 cups soap of choice
a few drops of fragrance (we decided not to use this)

Start by grating up 2 cups of soap.

Pour 1/2 a gallon of water in a pot, and add the soap to dissolve.

Once soap is mixed in, add 2 tbs of glycerin.

Let cool, then pour into your bottles.

This made a lot of body wash.  The only complaint we have is that it is basically water.  You will deffinately need a loopha when using this.  And it may be too watery than what you like.  I personally like something that is of a thicker consistency, and that will lather.  We decided not to use the fragrance since the soap that was used was such a strong smell already.  I would love to know if you have a different recipe, that makes it more thick.

I like to party here!

Have a great day!

Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!