Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Birchbox {Saving's Saturday}

Good Morning!

Birchbox!  Have you ever heard of Birchbox?  Well, until recently I had not.  And I am SO GLAD that I have now heard of it, so I wanted to share it with you.  Here is how it works.  You sign up for Birchbox and fill out a Beauty "questioner".  The answers on this questioner will let Birchbox know what kinds of beauty products you may or may not be interested in.  They will then hand pick 4-5 deluxe size, high end beauty samples for you and mail them once a month is a special little box. 

Would you like to see what I received this month?

The contents are:
Eyeliner Stick On's
Microderm cleanser (LOVE IT!)
Face wash
Free Music Downloads
Mouthwash and Rinse

I love it because:
1.  They send high end, high quality products.
2. I HATE paying money for a full size product that will get thrown under my sink because I don't like it, and I can't return it.  So this is a great way to try those products.
3.  They have sent some things that I probably wouldn't have normally tried, but I wind up loving it.
4.  I get a special package in the mail once and month!  (Honestly, who DOESN'T love special mail??)
5.  It only cost $10 a month.  That's a great price for the items that are sent. (In my opinion)

So, if I have peaked your interest hop on over to Birchbox and check it out for yourselves. :)

*I have not been paid by Birchbox to write a post about this.  I truly am just a satisfied customer, that wants to spread the word. :)

I hope you are having a great day!
Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!