Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WIWW - Church

Here are a few outfits that I have worn to church the past few weeks.  Our church isn't really "dressy", so you won't see me in any pantyhose.  HA. 


Cardigan - Banana Republic {Goodwill}
Jeggings - Old Navy
Boots - ?
 
 I wore this on Christmas Eve to our Church service.  The top is sequined.  I love the little added "bling" that it has.  I've had it for years, and can you believe this is the first time I've actually worn it?  Yep.
 
Top - AAFES {Store on the Army Base}
Cords - Target {Clearance}
Boot - Old
 
Do you dress up for Church?  Sometimes I miss it!


I'll be partying at these awesome places.
Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!