Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 24, 2012

Twitter Goodness

I have done it.  I have joined twitter.  Because I obviously need something else to keep up with.  Or at least that is why it has taken me so long to join twitter.  I thought if I joined twitter it would just add more to my schedule.  That is until I found about about Twitterfeed!

Twitterfeed is a site that you can set up an account linking your blog to your twitter account.  By doing this, your blog posts will automatically be posted to twitter when published.  It's that simple.  Below is how it works.

There's just a few simple steps necessary to get your RSS feeds to publish to Twitter and other services. On the Create New Feed page:

1. Enter you blog URL or copy/paste your feed URL
2. Use the advanced settings to customize how the feed is tweeted. (Optional)
3. Connect one or more of your social accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) to your feed

Then just click Create Feed and you're done!
And what's even better is that it works!  Try it.  If you have been nervous about joining twitter, it honestly takes less time than anything I do social media wise.  I hope this helps you out.  It did me.

Have a great day!
Pin It

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!