Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 17, 2012

Neon Shirt {DIY}

Last year, not too long after starting to blog I made a neon shirt.  Unfortunately, because my lack of "know how" when it came to pictures it was not a good post.  So, here is an updated post, with better after pictures. 


This is what you will need:
White T-Shirt ( I found mine at the DOLLAR TREE! No Joke! Did you know they carried shirts??)
Tie Dye Spray
Freezer paper or bag (to put in the middle of your shirt so that it doesn't bleed)
Just picture the t-shirt being white, and fliped the right direction.  sigh....


I used freezer paper for my "lines" of color. Just spray the color you want in the section you want.

Once you are done spraying the shirt, let it dry.  To get the color to set, you will need to iron or put it in the dryer for 20 minutes before washing the first time.


I like how the color is on the front, with the back being the normal white.  And I wear it quite often, and receive compliments.  That's always the true test, right?


I like to party here.
Have A Wonderful Day!!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i love the white back on that!!! soooo have to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!