Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Savings Saturday

Time for another Savings Saturday!!  :)  This is one thing we all love right, saving money??

When I started my blog about six months ago it was very apparent to me that I needed to have my own "style" header and page.  Every blogger has their own spin, colors, layout, words that they use on their blog.  Ya know?  So, I found a fabulous blogger/graphic designer and had my header and button made for my blog. :)  Her name is Lindsay, and she blogs over at Artsy-Fartsy Momma!  She is very reasonable in her prices and super nice.

Since I was still very new to blogging, I didn't realize what all I "needed" to try and blog with the "big girls"!  So, I have slowly been trying to add in things here and there by doing it myself and using tutorials.  I'm sure if you have been following me for a bit that you notice things moving around and coming and going a lot.  Sorry bout that!  lol  Needless to say, I am not a graphic designer! ;)

Anyhow, back to the savings Saturday part! 

While party hopping the other day I ran across C.W. Frosting!  While browsing around I found a jem!  I found a jem in blogging graphic design!  She is so kind as to have put together a WHOLE PAGE of FREE "add ons" for bloggers!!  Do what??  Yep!  Just look over into my side bar at the top!  See those fabulous social media buttons??  Yea, the black ones!  The ones that will direct you to my very own facebook, pinterest, feed burner, and email!  Yep, those!  FABULOUS!!

Isn't that awesome?  I think that they are perfect for my Cutie layout!  LOVE THEM!  But there's more!  Not only does she have all types of social media buttons in tons of colors, but she also has other things that you can snag for your page for FREE as well!

So, if you are looking to "prettify"  (is that even close to a word??) your blog, please hop on over and see what all she has!


Have a fabulous Saturday friends!!  Were almost to our 100 follower giveaway!  Woot Woot!!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!