Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hoo are you?

It's that time again, time for another Hoo are you? :) I'm not really sure why, but I totally love learning things about other people. I think it opens your mind up to so much more than just what you feel, think, or believe maybe? Or it could be my "reality junkie" in me. HA! Anywho, here we go!

1. What are your favorite 3 things about fall?
Cool air, soup, scarves, hot chocolate, sweaters, cloudy skies, need I go on.....

2. Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team?
I am not really a football fan, but my son just started playing so my favorite team is the Clarksville Chiefs! GOOOO KALEB #50!
(I am seriously in L.O.V.E. with him in that gear!!!)

3. What is your favorite fall scent?
We have a local store here that makes tarts.  They have one called Amish Harvest and OMGOSH it is Ah-Ma-Zing! (yes, I do realize that is a misspelling. ;))

4. So you have seasonal allergies?
No, thank God!  The husband does and I think the boys doo, too. :(

5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
Oh YES!  My Mother In Law is done.  I have a few things for extended family, the kids are started, and my family has decided to do only homemade gifts so my mom and sister are almost done. And it feels SO good!  Good for homemade gifts, and for being started so soon.

Want to join in the fun??  Come on over to Night Owl Crafting and link up!

NightOwlCrafting

7 comments:

  1. I am starting to make homemade gifts this year too! I love them more! Stopping by from Hoo Are You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love homemade gifts! My family did it one year when we didn't have much money and it turned out so great that we still do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy, Thanks for stopping by Miss Maggie's Place & following me. I love the idea of homemade gifts too!
    jennifer
    ps following you back. your blog is soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love learning more about you Christy! I love those same things about fall - especially SOUPS :) I'm excited to know what you're making for Christmas gifts :) If you tell me I swear I'll keep it a secret!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am doing homemade gifts this year too! I haven't started anything yet but I have started planning. Your son looks adorable in his gear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your son is adorable in his gear. :)
    love the handmade gift idea!!

    http://natsknapsack.blogspot.com/2011/09/hoo-are-you_3516.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to let you know your little football player is adorable, and to let you know being a football mom you will learn lots about the sport and love it. I know I have had a football player for 7 years now and a cheerleader added to that

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!