Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!!

Just wanted to pop in real quick and wish everyone a Happy Labor Day!!

I started my day with a fabulous group of women from our church in our weekly study group session

I would highly recommend this book/study group.  We are only in week three, and I can already tell a big difference in how I handle things.

The rest of the day has been lazy, and wonderful!  Don't you just love days in jammies, hanging out with the ones you love?

That's the extent of my Labor Day!  I think I've done very well with not laboring.  HA!  But, I will be paying for it tomorrow with this mess of a house and laundry that I have ignored. ;)

I hope you all have been able to spend quality time with the ones you love as well.  Have a great rest of your Labor Day!!

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!