Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 years ago......

I have been awake for hours now. Thinking and praying for the ones that were affected on that day, September 11, 2001. And also thinking and praying for the ones that are still affected, whether it be because their table still has an empty chair where a loved one once sat, or because their loved one has been deployed and fighting for this tragedy to never happen again since September 11, 2001.

I am torn between sadness and honor. I say this because of the impact of sadness that day brought onto all of Americans. But I am also honored because of how America pulled together and became one. I am honored at how all of those that were killed and have given the ultimate sacrifice will never be forgotten. You can tell this because of how even 10 years later, we are still remembering and talking about them. I am honored to say that my husband has had a hand in protecting what we love about America, and has never complained about doing his job even when it means being away from his family for months at a time, or missing Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU to all Americans. Even if you were not affected personally by loosing a loved one that day, or one to war in the days to follow September 11, 2001, you have not forgotten.

Remember to always make sure the ones you love know, for you never know when it will be the last time.




0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!