Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Paleo Onion Rings {Tasty Tuesday}

One thing that I miss with eating Paleo is the greasy fried foods.  The french fries, the fried pies, the onion rings from Sonic.  Man, it makes me want more right now.  HA!  The other day I wanted them so bad that I decided to give them a try, the paleo way.

 
Pin It

The best part is, it is really simple.
Here is what you need:
almond flour
1 cage free/range free egg
Coconut oil
Onion

This is probably to well known to even give directions, but I will, just in case.  Put some coconut oil in a small pan and heat.  Mix your egg in a bowl.  Put your almond flour on a plate.  Cut your onion to the width that you like.  Take your onion slices and coat them with the egg.  Dredge the egg coated onion in the almond flower.  Put in frying oil.  Flip when browned.  Cool off and eat!

 
The only thing that is different is the almond flour doesn't "stick" as well to the onion.  Be very careful when you are flipping and pulling them out.  Other than that, I have now found my fried food addiction friend.  Easy right?  And they really do taste so good.  I hope you give them a try, and like them just as much.
 
I like to party at these awesome places.
 
Thanks for reading.

0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!