Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 8, 2012

Fabric Key Rings {Tutorial}

Last year I made a Fabric key ring and I love it.  It never gets taken off of my keys, and it fits perfectly around my hand so that when I run I don't have to worry about loosing my keys, or holding onto them.  Since I love it so much, I decided to make some more for the shop


Pin It
 
But just in case you are a sewer, and don't want to buy one, I figured I would show you how to make them also.  :) 
 
Here is what you need.
Key ring
2 Fabric scraps
lining
 

I measured the fabric around my hand so that the length would be long enough to fit around it. Cut it to the length and width I wanted it.  On one piece I ironed on the lining (on the back).  I decided to use some lace on this particular one, so I sewing it on the right side.
 
 
I forgot pictures of the next step (sorry.).  This is where I places the two fabric pieces right sides together and sewed down the length of it on both sides.  I turned it inside out, and ironed the ends folded inside of the pieces. 

I then slid the key ring on, and sewed the ends together.

Here they are.  I did a few different patterns, and types. 

They will be listed in the shop if you want to check them out.  Christmas is coming, don't forget! ;) 
 
I like to party at these awesome places.
 
Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. i love the one with the sheer pink ribbon! i can see why you love yours so much! thanks for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday! rofl... love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!