Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 19, 2012

Family Friday {Our Life in Pictures}

Happy Friday.

I know I haven't delivered any fun crafts or food this week.  Since I haven't been able to, I figured I would at least show you why I haven't.  Family time.  And lots of it.

Every year we take a trip to a pumpkin patch and meet up with our cousins that is about half way for everyone.  The kids love it.  And we all have a blast.

My Grandfather was in WWII.  He is no longer with us.  And I miss him terribly.  A few weekends ago one of the acctual ships that sailed on D-Day came to our town.  And we were able to tour it.  It was amazing to walk where my Grandfather might have been.  And to see where he may have ate, and slept.  I'm not sure if this is the ship he was on.  But just the chance of it is amazing to me.  The kids had a blast, too.  I loved being able to share stories that I knew from my Grandpa to my kiddos.  They never got to meet him.  But I know he is looking down on them.

Riley and I were able to go see Disney on Ice last week.  An awesome friend gave us some tickets.  Riley decided to be The Little Mermaid.  And 90% of the time, this is how she was that night.  ;)  She loved it. 

Here she is with her other friends.  All the girls get along so well.  We also attend church with all of them.  So it was an awesome night!

My sweet boy Kaleb had to get glasses to help with reading and school work.  He's excited about it.  Thank God.  And he picked out a great pair.


We have been really busy.  And this isn't all of the fun we have been having.  We have been really blessed recently with time with friends and family.  I hope you all have had some time with friends and family as well.

Have a great day!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. aww... look at her in her little princess dress! too precious. and i'm loving those new specs, too!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!