Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

I have been loving my deals that I'm getting lately.  This week I decided to hit up a yard sale, where I found this chair for $5.  Can we say, oh yea??  Yes, we can!  It is one of those short rockers.  I knew my mom would love it.  So I had to get it.


Then I decided to stop by the Goodwill, where I found the other things.  The black basket stand will be used in my craft room.  I just have to figure out how.  HA!  The other things will be redone for who knows what right now. But I had to get them for a rainy day.

Total spent that day was $9.  You can't beat that!  Have you scored any deals lately?

Have a great day!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great loot! you scored. I love that tiered basket item. It could store thread, or ribbon or paint , or.... : )

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!