Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 14, 2012

Scarf Necklace {Tutorial}

Good Morning!


Today I want to show you how I made a necklace, from a scarf.

Here is what I started with. 
Scarf
Circle Clasp
End Rings
Connector Rings


I cut my scarf into four sections.  I needed it to fit into  my ending clasp, and this worked out the best.

Slide some of your end into the clasp, hot gluing the middle of it in to hold.  Then fold the extra around the sides, hot gluing as you go to keep it secure.

Here are the two ends.

Then I put a thin line of hot glue down the middle of my scarf, and wrapped the excess around it.  This secured the fold, and hid the glue.

Lastly, I added the end pieces, using a circle connector.

And your done!

Here is the back.


And the front.  It's super cute on.  The silkiness gives any outfit that extra punch to dress it up.

 I would love to see pictures if you make one!  There are so many possibilities with this. 

I like to party here

Have a great day!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love this necklace! It turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! We have scarves from bygone days that would otherwise end up in the goodwill box. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so cute! I'm imagining lots of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that peachy color... but more importantly....LOOK AT YOU!!!! it's a shoulders up shot, but you look amazing!! those wednesdays are working for you mama! keep it up and motivate me!

    ReplyDelete

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!