Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hooo Are you?

Yep, it's time for another Hooo Are you over at Night Owl Crafting!

This weeks questions are....


1. Are you enjoying the summertime?
NO! It has been 97 here in Tennessee with heat indexes over 105. I REALLY need my winter and snow back. lol

2. What activities have you done in the last week?
I am working on a porch redo! Can't wait to show you the transformation. :)

3. What types of food do you tend to eat more of in the summer?
Watermelon, Watermelon, Watermelon. Mmmmm...

4. How much time are you spending outside?
The least amount of time possible. Basically, just the normal errands I have to run and that's it. My poor kiddos. lol

5. Is there any fun projects you are working on inside or outside your house?
Yep! A porch redo....and my daughter's room. So excited about both of them.

Now, that's my answers. What are yours?? :)


NightOwlCrafting





0 Commenting Cuties:

Post a Comment

I {Heart} Commenting Cuties!